F7 installing from a second harddisk ????

Nenad Rijavec (nenadr) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sun Jun 17 10:39:52 UTC 2007

I ran into the same problem - the F2 path crashes, at least when you
point to the second hard drive. Once I finally figured out the path
and didn't have to do F2, the install went fine.

My second drive is /dev/sdb (under F7, it used to be /dev/hdd1 under
FC5) and is mounted on /w. The ISO was /w/F-7-i386-DVD.iso. The magic
was to specify '/' as the directory - it's relative to
that partition, not to the overall file system.

Hope this helps.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=178554&topic_id=38722&forum=10#forumpost178554
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame nenad at rijavec.net.