HTML Messages

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 18 00:43:25 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
>    There are a lot of you who like to use HTML messages on this list.
> Those of you who do I never read because my font size is real large so I
> can read everything on Thunderbird.
>
>    But those of you who continue to use HTML instead of plain text I
> will never read again what you say. Sorry.

It really isn't necessary to advertise your personal achievements and/or
personal preferences.  I will continue to read posts from folks that use
HTML and I will continue to read posts from folks that top post.  I will
also continue to go to my favorite bar even though a friend of mine has this
annoying habit of rapping his knuckles loudly on the bar while talking.

--
"I used to think that *I* was stupid, and then I met philosophers."
(Small Gods)