4GB Flash Memory

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Jun 22 23:55:39 UTC 2007

    Google tells me the little 4 GB flash memory is available from
Amazon for $36.00 plus shipping. They are a good outfit. I might order
one but I still have a question I have not answered.

    The memory is format in VFAT. This is not a problem since I have
used it to transfer Linux files. My question is how do I put a .iso file
on the memory so it can be used to upgrade.

    I have by accident put a .iso file on a cd-rom and it is worthless.
All you see is the file name. Then I learn how to get the software to
put the .iso on the cd-rom properly and it works fine. Not sure what the
difference  is....

Karl