Volume Control use

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Jun 23 20:34:13 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:
> on 6/23/2007 7:12 AM, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 18:20 -0700, David Boles wrote:
>>

>> I did, and he has.
>>

> The Bugzilla report is very vague. There will be requests for more,
> detailed information.

    Hi David, I did not make the report vague on purpose. I did what I
did because it does express what is going on. If you never use sound
through your sound card then this is not a problem. But if you use it
daily as I do the condition of the Mixers on my volume control are
sorry. I have been testing and the little trick to set the default
settings does not work.

    If you have ideas that will help please let us know.

Karl