Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 13:24:12 UTC 2007

> I downloaded and tried the Live disc the other day; how necessary is it
> to have a gig of ram for the install? Most of the machines here are
> PIII's and the ram max on some are at 700+mb.

You only need 1Gig of ram to run 'from memory' - If you don't choose this
option then 700+Meg is amble.

I ran the live (KDE) disk on an elderly Atlon 800MHz with *only* 384Mb or ram.
Ran perfectly fine and use it to install Fedora. Running just fine. Sure, I
cannot fire up too many memory hungry apps at once, but other than that no
problem at all (much faster than when it had Win XP on it).

cheers Chris