recommendations for a 64-bit laptop with ECC memory?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 01:28:10 UTC 2007

Thanks, Hugh, Konstantin, Kam, Peter and Tony!

So, I guess the moral of the story is that it is well-nigh impossible to get a
true ECC-memory laptop with motherboard, memory and slots, and it is probably
not all that crucial in the grand scheme of things?

I hope I am not mistaking the responses.

Btw, this is my fourth year of solo on RH9/Fedora. I am pretty much the only
person here who uses linux, and while I am not well-versed with many things,
and know very little about hardware, I have to say that surviving solo would
not have been possible without a mailing list as outstanding as this one!!!

Thanks everybody! Btw, I have never used windoze in my life, except when on
somebody else's machine:-)

Many thanks and best wishes,
Trotter