New k3b-1.0 problem

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 06:58:00 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Tim wrote:
>On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 21:55 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Humm, inside the .rar, is the .iso.  Why did he bother?
>
>Rar's internal error checking?  Compressing the file a bit?  Their
>server set up to handle rars but not ISO files?  Force of habit?  (Some
>people zip everything they send, just from force of habit.)

DamnedifIknow Tim.  I'd be busy making dvd's except amanda has the system
pretty well occupied ATM, and of course /opt, where 35GB of this stuff is now
sitting, generated a "connection reset by peer" message, so it looks as if I
need to increase a timeout someplace.  Grrr.  4 nights in a row this has
mangled the old girls thinking.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene