Formatting CDs

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 00:43:11 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 11:20 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> >
> > I don't know whether I got a reply to my question of how you format
> > CD-RW using gnomebaker?
>
> I don't think anyone managed to be sure he understood your question.
> I know I didn't. Please define "format a CDRW".

Well its discouraging since I expalined it several times. I want to do
to the CD-RW the same thing you do when you formatted a floppy. Once it
is formatted you could mount it and use it like you use a hard drive.
Copy files to it using cp, remove files from it using rm, etc.

Did it ever occur to you that fat chance and slim chance mean the same
thing? Or that we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net