Google Desktop for Linux available

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 28 07:35:54 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 14:19 +0800, yk wrote:
> Will you try it out?

Since you asked, "no."  How many people do you want to answer?  There's
a lot of people on the list.

There are at least a couple of searching tools that I've heard of for
Linux, beyond Google, and I use none of them.  I'm rather reticent to
use something that might be linked to an external search engine.  I'd
like to hear someone detail what the Google thing does and how before
even considering it.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ rm -rfd /*^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Huname -ipr
2.6.21-1.3228.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.