Formatting CDs

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 13:50:59 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 03:45 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> >
> > It is annoying that people attack Windows without knowing much about it.
> > Whether you believe it or not . I do it all the time on my wife's
> > Windows XP machine and the Windows 2000 that runs on a partition on my
> > FC4 machine,
>
> I am aware of techniques which work with modern versions of Windows
> which allow one to treat a multi-session CDROM as if one could simply
> add files to it by dragging and dropping. I have used one myself
> like that. But I don't recall "formatting" a CDROM.
>
> Mike
We all loose some of our memory with age. If you could drag and drop to
the CD you or someone formated it.

I am getting into abstract painting. Real abstract -- no brush, no
canvas, I just think about it. I just went to an art museum where all of
the art was done by children. All the paintings were hung on
refrigerators. -- Steven Wright
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net