Where to Download all FC 6 and Fedora 7 latest update

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Thu Jun 28 23:38:25 UTC 2007

Hello,
In the next week I'm going to have to work at place where high-speed internet
does not exist. My work requires linux, and I'm used to FC 6, so I'm thinking
of installing Fedora on the machine that I'm using there. Either FC 6 or 7
should work for me.
I'm going to bring the ISO's on DVD. I've also download Livna repo and burning
it to DVD (just in case I need some of their stuff).

My question is, what's the best way to download all the latest update for FC 6
(core, extras) and FC 7 ? Is there any site that has an ISO image of this, or
should I just hit one of the mirror and download each RPM individually ?

Thanks.
RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja