Can I generate Installation DVD from Development repository

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 02:17:38 UTC 2007

I'm trying to get Fedora 7 Test 2 from http mirrors (I'm inside my
university LAN which only allow port 80 & 443 outbound, so torrent is
a no go) ..  but all of them that i've checked and have the F7T2 DVD
does not reply the size of the file in the request thus making
resuming not working - bad for unstable internet  .. and
download.redhat.fedora.com does not host the Prime DVD ..

However, I do have a mirror of the development and extras-development
repository in my server in the LAN (mirrored together with the core,
updates,extras and livna repos - for use by me and my friends) .. Is
there any way for me to generate the installation DVD from that
mirror?? .. upgrading through yum is dependency hell considering I'm
using 3rd party repo ..

Or anybody have a better suggestion besides this?

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru