Where are all the updates gone?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 15:27:36 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 20:39 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>
> > All this attack stuff is very interesting but Res's point if it can be
> > expanded is as follows: When Rahul posts he should make it clear if he
> > is posting as an individual or as a member of the Fedora Project Board.
>
> My point is that it simply does not matter for the current discussion.
> All the talk about @redhat.com ids and official positions is just hand
> waving and I refuse to get into that game.
Rahul you are not a terrible person. But make it clear in what role to
you make your pronouncements.

> > Personally I get tired of people saying that Fedora is not a RedHat
> > product. Repeat to self the motto: If it walks as a duck .....
>
> 1) It not a product at all from Red Hat or otherwise. It is available as
> ISO images for download and never sold.

If Fedora is not a product of RedHat as you state above then neither
were any of the RedHat versions of the past. Let us face it Fedora is a
product of and controlled by RedHat. I know you think the Fedora Project
Board controls Fedora but who controls the Fedora Project Board or do
you assert it is completely independent of RedHat. You give your results
to RHEL out of a wish to contribute to RedHat products. It that it?
I am NOMAD!
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net