Don't know where to start

Reuven reuven at charter.net
Thu Mar 15 15:56:24 UTC 2007

[test2 at localhost ~]$ su
Password:
[root at localhost test2]# df -h
/dev/sda2             9.5G  8.4G  621M  94% /
tmpfs                 500M     0  500M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/sda5             6.9G  2.0G  5.0G  29% /usr/D
/dev/sda6             9.8G  776M  9.0G   8% /usr/E
[root at localhost test2]# fdisk -l
bash: fdisk: command not found
[root at localhost test2]#

Here is the out put from you clean packages

[root at localhost test2]# yum clean packages
Killed
[root at localhost test2]#
Message from syslogd at localhost at Thu Mar 15 10:46:20 2007 ...
localhost kernel: Oops: 0000 [1] SMP

Message from syslogd at localhost at Thu Mar 15 10:46:20 2007 ...
localhost kernel: CR2: ffff89002ebdec00

[root at localhost test2]#
I did a ^c after about 10 minutes as it seemed to be doing nothing.

Reuven