Unable to access certain Web sites... FOLLOW UP....

John Bradley bradleyjaj at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 16 10:28:27 UTC 2007

I'm in Australia now.  Moved from New Zealand last month.  Where about
are you in New Zealand?

Yes, unfortunately I'm using a D-Link MODEM.   ;-(

I've added the two addresses to etc/resolv.conf as suggested by Chris.
See (http://www.opendns.com/).

Working like a dream now!!  (Thanks again Chris).

Thanks for your help Shams.

Cheers
John.