Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 20 12:10:09 UTC 2007

    I don't know what kind of agreement Mandriva/Mandrake has, but their
distro will play MP3 files. You still have to download and install
libdvdcss in order to play dvd's though. I run a number of different
distros on my machines. 5 machines, five different distros, and each one
has it's good points and bad points. I have yet to find a distro that is
totally perfect.
just my 2cents worth
Jim