Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0 <OT>

d.e.d. my.accountnow at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 20 16:32:33 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 16:06, Ric Moore wrote:
> That tactic has the reverse effect on me. I won't install Ubuntu,
> because of all of the FC/RH bashing, for all the tea in China. Same
> reason I would never install Debian. Too political and ideological.

It did me as well Ric. Once Shuttleworth invaded Debian, I removed
Debian from all my machines. I was even more appalled by his letter to
the SuSE list stating that positions were available at Ubuntu should
any SuSE developers wish to leave SuSE. If Ubuntu floats peoples boats
and they are happy with it, cool. That's no reason to belittle others
choices of distributions though.

> Ric

Regards,
Dan