Gnome vs. KDE question.

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Tue Mar 20 20:44:15 UTC 2007

No, this is not a flame war.

I have been using Gnome since I started using X-Windows and find it is
dumbing down to much like Windows and taking the tools and controls away
from me.  I have spent weeks looking for the disk mounting tool to find
that I have to do it the Windows way from My Computer, oops, I mean
computer.

As I have some applications that are Gnome based that I like, I want to
know if they will run in Fedora running KDE instead of Gnome.  I run KDE
apps in Gnome so just wanting to make sure.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.