Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 21 05:12:55 UTC 2007

   So go ahead and run Ubuntu, and just shut up, will ya. I haven't
heard of you complaining about some one holding a gun to your head, and
trying to force you to run Fedora. Like I said, I run 5 machines, and
each one has a different distro on it. I'll admit, that one of them has
Ubuntu loaded on it, but it was because that distro recognized all the
hardware that I used in that particular machine.
  We all know you like Ubuntu, you don't have to keep telling us.

Jim