Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:42:15 UTC 2007

just noticed something new on the net

http://niath.blogspot.com/2007/03/command-not-found.html

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/command-not-found

guess like another +1 for ubuntu .. how about a port for yum from
Fedora?? or perhaps for apt-rpm - or maybe something distro
independent (we'll help other distros too - not just ourselves)..
although majority of us wont need it anyway, but still , thats
something nice to have .. (and yup, I know about yum provides)

/me still a n00b in programming ... /me loves distro independent stuff
.. /me wonder why some ubuntu (if not majority) people love to make
something that not distro independent .. yet they love to take stuff
created by others and brag that they have it first (AIGLX for example,
it was developed by Fedora in the first place) ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru