Where does fedora save the file defaults (like mpg, php etc)

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:56:47 UTC 2007

i don`t have a .mime.types in my user account..
o well.. i found a part of what i was looking for,

~/.local/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache
that file contains some information but still not all the info where i was
looking for.
here is what i`m looking for:
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotpropertiesuu3.png

in that image you see all the options that can be used for the selected file
type and the default one. that must be in a file somewhere right?
also (but this is not on the subject here... i think i`m gonna request that
on gnome) this application: gnome-default-applications-properties should
contain all the extensions ans there default applications.. but that`s gonna
be a feature request of me.