OT Yahoo spam

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 1 10:29:05 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 10:28 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
> Has anybody seen this email from yahoo,

No, and I've a couple of Yahoo mail accounts.

> is it spam or not.

For things like that, go to the Yahoo website and check for news or
notices.  Or plug some of the text into a search engine.  You should be
able to find something that helps you work out whether something's a
scam, or not.

Things like Yahoo or Hotmail which were going to do such things to their
users would throw some click-through page into their webmail login page.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.