Web server

Peter Horst phorst at speakeasy.net
Sat May 5 07:08:23 UTC 2007

George Hare wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>   I can't figure out how to get this working. I got a domainname, but
> don't see anything to build upon. Tried this a couple of years ago and
> could build a site with Mozilla but didn't follow through with the
> site name or any of that, but now I can't see any way to build the
> site and I prefer not to use my IP provider's McWebsite. Can someone
> point and get me on the road? Much appreciated.
>
> George Hare

My advice to you is to enjoy yourself.  You're in exactly the right spot
to figure out how a ton of technologies work together. Just screw around
with it and see what you can pick up off the web.  You'll be amazed what
you can learn in a couple of weekends.  Mailing lists like this tend to
be better for specific questions you come up with as you go along.