Cannot choose Beryl as the windows manager

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 5 21:50:48 UTC 2007

On FC6, KDE, with the Radeon driver for my 256MB X1400 video card.

When clicking on the Beryl icon, one is presented with the choice of
window managers: Beryl, Metacity, or Kwin. I cannot select Beryl. When
I do, the screen flickers as if it's starting, but then I get either
Metacity or Kwin, whichever is set as the default. I do not know where
to begin troubleshooting, and googling the problem has not found any
other similar incidents. Where should I begin? Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/