Installing Epson printer w/pipslite-cups driver

jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 01:49:49 UTC 2007

Epson Stylus Photo R260, pipslite-cups-1.0.0-1.i386.rpm driver.
I have installed the pipslite-cups driver in Fedora 6 and had no
problems installing  the  ekspr260.ppd driver in
/usr/share/cups/model/ekspr260.ppd .
Restarted cups.
The driver showed up in /Administration/Printer setup and I selected
printer and it printed no problems.
But My problem is I'm trying to install the driver on a FC5 PC and the
driver is installing in /usr/share/cups/model/ekspr260.ppd but when I
restart cups the driver does not show up in /Administration/Printer setup
so I can select printer.
What is the difference between FC5 an FC6 on installing this driver.
The  pipslite-cups-1.0.0-1.i386.rpm  is a driver for FC5 .

Jim