Apache (httpd) / php5_module quandary ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue May 8 18:00:32 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 19:49 +0200, Remi Collet wrote:
> William Case a écrit :
> > Hi;
> >
> >         Some LUG members suggested that my php5_mod had not been
> >         installed.  So I set about installing it.
>
> yum install php

Tried that first.  Retried just now.  Got "Nothing to do" returned.

> No need to edit any config file.
> Just restart apache.
>
> service httpd restart
]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
                                                           [  OK  ]

My original problem reading some files from my /lugRepo/ still persists.
They can be read by the same browser (Epiphany) at the LUG Web site.

--
Regards Bill