ms powerpoint presentation -> html

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 21:27:14 UTC 2007

On 5/16/07, Strong <strong_yethumble at pochta.ru> wrote:
> True. graphics package was not installed and from its description it
> did not follow. Guess, authors have to describe their plots more
> ocurrate or it can just dropped because the true attention will not be
> paid to it. IMHO.

Some of them are pretty jargon-ful but as I have experienced, it is
extremely difficult to know which terminology someone else is familiar
with until after you are met with blank stares. So I can't blame them.
If you do find more packages, file a bug in Fedora bugzilla to add
specific missing important keywords.

I think 'yum search "keywords"' searches into more of the detailed
package description rather than just the summary to match packages. I
am not sure if pirut does too. I just remember being disappointed in
spots when trying to view package details from within pirut. Time to
file some RFEs in bugzilla, I suppose ...

/Mike