kde screenshot

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Thu May 17 17:12:39 UTC 2007

Le jeudi 17 mai 2007, Jacques B. a écrit :
> On 5/17/07, Alain PORTAL <alain.portal at free.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I should want to know if it is possible to create screenshots of a kde
> > program
> > in an other language than the default installed?
>
> Are you asking if it's possible because you'd like to do it but don't
> know if it can be done.  Or are you asking because you'd like to see
> someone post a screenshot in another language?
>
> The answer to the first is yes, it can be done.  You can use the Gimp
> to do a screen capture.

It seems to me that I didn't ask the good question ;-)
I know how to make a screenshot.

As I'm french, my KDE default language is french of course.
I want to be able to run a kde program (that I'm currently developing) in an
other language to make a screenshot of this application for the documentation
in all languages provided by the application.

Regards,
Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français