kdenlive solved!!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:45:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 09:05 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Thu May 17 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> > Anne, Claude and Les, this may be THE ONE!  Now I am happy as the guy
> > from France. Ever' body be 'appy! <grins hugely> Ric
>
> Been using it for awhile, Ric. It has its points - definitely a lot less buggy
> than Cinelerra. It's got a ways to go...

Yeah, I hear ya. I managed to get stuff to load up OK, but I'm still in
the learning curve trying to figure out just what the heck I can make it
actually do, not being any sort of video expert my brain is in a twist.

It's kinda like smart, I just have to dink with it to make stuff happen.
smart is easy as heck once you see it actually DO stuff... it's reaching
the "grokking" stage that I need to get to with kdenlive. Have you found
THE video package for Linux yet?? If anyone has it would be you! blag is
doing some good stuff other there. The Fedora Team would do well to
watch his devel. :) Ric