Thunder chicken

Frode Petersen fropeter at online.no
Mon May 21 11:25:23 UTC 2007

Ric Moore skrev:
> Hrm.... Thunderbird is already starting to peeve me. It wants to reply
> with the html stuff even after I told it to send text only to this
> list-domain. Next, it's not filtering fedora-list at redhat.com into it's
> folder.
>
> This marriage is off to a rocky start and the Honeymoon hasn't even had
> time to kick in. <g> Ric

Here's how I have set up the filter for this list; it works here:

For messages where one of the rules apply
Rule 1: 'List-Id' contains 'fedora-list.redhat.com'
Rule 2:	'To' contains 'fedora-list at redhat.com'
Move to chosen folder.

The field 'List-Id' can be added using the entry at the bottom of the
roll-down list of possible fields to check. (Setup or Configure? Mine is
in norwegian)

Hope this helps.

Frode