FC-7 ?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon May 28 15:05:57 UTC 2007

Martin Marques wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> sizo nsibande wrote:
>>> Let's hope they don't push it any further.
>>
>> The world won't collapse if they push out the date.  However, it may
>> if they
>> push it out before it is ready.
>>
>> I'm curious, why the rush for FC7?  Are the bits you have from FC6
>> going stale?
>
> In my case, I want new Firefox and thunderbird.
>
> Tried configuring spanish dictionary and it didn't work. Firefox plugin
> page says there are plugins for Firefox and thunderbird 2.0

I would rather have a clean package than a package that is going to
cause me no end of headaches.

FWIW, I am using both Firefox and Thunderbird 2.x on FC6.

thunderbird-2.0.0.0-0.5.rc1.fc7
firefox-2.0.0.2-1.fc6.remi

Maybe I should look at some updates on the FC7 site.  :)

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.