answer

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Nov 3 12:03:55 UTC 2007

Konstantin Svist wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>>>     I am really sorry. I just can't understand your complaints.
>
> I'm taking the rest of this conversation off this list, because it's
> rude to fill up other people's inboxes with this..

    But I think I get it now. Let me say what I think you mean.

1. Do not start a new subject unless it is a new problem.

2. What I said in the subject stuff should have been put two places. The
F8 date should have been in answer to the F8 subject. I know someone had
several problems with OO and I should have gone back and relied to the
last one of those.

    Is that the idea?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI