Configuring NVidia 8600GT for a proper 1920x1080 over HDMI

Andrew Junev a-j at a-j.ru
Sat Nov 3 21:28:38 UTC 2007

Sunday, November 4, 2007, 12:08:24 AM, you wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 23:53:24 +0300
> Andrew Junev <a-j at a-j.ru> wrote:

>> Another dumb question then. Can I do something about it?
>> Is there a fix possible?

> Can you adjust your television to have a smaller picture size?

Ah... I'm becoming inattentive... :-(
Sorry, that's my mistake. After a closer look to my SONY's menu, I
found a mode called "Full Pixel". With that one I get perfectly full
desktop picture on my TV!

Thanks a lot to everyone who participated, the problem is solved.

P.S. Shame on me, I should have found that one before I posted the
question... :-(