Fedora 8 Installation Issue

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:16:43 UTC 2007

Actually, after the media check installer throws "loader received
SIGSEGV!" and quits. I have tried the installer with noapic and
acpi=off options to no avail. I had no installation issues with Fedora
7. Here is the smolt link for the laptop.

http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/show_all?UUID=8abc1e5c-e0d4-4570-b527-0f07aca66cfc

Srikanth