Copy words still broken

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Nov 14 20:18:27 UTC 2007

    With about 7 reboots and looking at the motherboard book I am
certain the mouse and the keyboard are plugged in properly. But when I
press both the left and right mouse buttons I always get not what I
expect but a panel much like the Edit key shows when clicked. It is not
always the same. But never is it what I am used to getting.

    I put a lot of print on a terminal window and then select some of
it. Then try to let it appear on another terminal window but all I get
is the darn old panel. I'm now certain it is a system problem but I have
no idea what.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User