home network planning with all-linux questions

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Sat Nov 17 06:37:39 UTC 2007

I have multiple boxes to connect.  I want one to use for VoIP/PBX, one
for workstation, and one for router/gateway between LAN and DSL modem.
The router/gateway has two NIC cards?, or can I use just one card with a
virtual configuration?  I'm also looking for a beginner's article that
walks me through steps to set up network to have both VoIP/PBX and
workstation have access to Internet through the router/gateway.  I can
find pieces, but nothing that makes it come together for me, yet.  Any
help appreciated.
Tom