how to mount usb flash/CD when not using gnome/kde

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 15:58:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am a fvwm2 user and I was wondering how I should mount a USB flash drive or a
CD or DVD. I do not use gnome or KDE or XFCE unless fedora ties in some
application (such as claws-mail-plugins, which depends on libgnome, strangely?)
and I would like it that way? Is this possible? I just want to find out a way
to do this. Can someone please point me to some documentation, or better still,
tell me what to do?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Trotter