wpa_supplicant update on f7 broken with the b43 driver

Mike Leahy mgleahy at golden.net
Fri Nov 23 01:12:01 UTC 2007

Mike C:

Yes, I was able to use dhclient to connect to an unsecured network - I
didn't test with my home connection using WPA2-PSK.  I'm not keen to go
back to tinkering with CLI tools to configure my connections (my brain
is low on capacity right now). However, if there is anything I can do to
reveal what specifically is causing the problem with the new version of
wpa_supplicant, let me know.

Mike