wireless- networkmanager

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sun Nov 25 20:19:06 UTC 2007

On Sunday 25 November 2007, John Summerfield wrote:
> > Could you be more specific as to what you are doing? I assume your start
> > by left clicking on nm-applet icon. At what point are you entering your
> > key?
>
> and how often?

Well, one time should be enough but after trying 5 times I regard things to be
just not working properly.

Anyway, I tried several restarts of the network services and even two wireless
cards with different chipset. I always get prompted for the key no matter how
many times I enter it (and I'm sure the key is correct).

regards,
Marcel