streaming video metrics

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Fri Nov 30 15:18:43 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:
>> We have a couple of our customers (we're a non-profit ISP) that are
>> looking to start offering streaming/flash video from their websites. One
>> of their questions has been about metrics of those videos.  Are there
>> any tools that track that specifically, or possibly any tricks to doing it?
>>
>> I'm not a streaming video newbie, but metrics are a new thing for me.
>
> I'm sorry....is there a Fedora related question?
>
> What are you trying to determine and how does that relate to a Fedora question?

Well, it does and it doesn't relate, yes it's off-topic should have been
marked as such (my bad), but it does relate in that they will all be
using Fedora 8, since we're their ISP and their services group.

--
Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support