Re: reading from local mailbox file in thunderbird

Globe Trotter wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to read from a local mailbox file on thunderbird? The
trouble is that I have fetchmail to dump mail into my local folders and then I
have to read it from there. No options: this is a place of work requirement.
Any suggestions? TB seems to have a POP or IMAP option, nothing else.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Trotter

Yum install pine and use it to read your local mail. It works fine with fetchmail and I used that 6 or 7 years ago, and today I read my root mail with pine.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User