Re: basic question about assigning ip address

Matthew Miller wrote:

> They used to have a variety of other packages offering 2, 4, or an arbitrary
> (pay a few bucks per extra) number.

Of course, one has to take into account how the ISP counts IP addresses.
According to my ISP I have 8-IP addresses.  Looking closely, you'd see that
I have 5 "usable" IP addresses.

So, potentially, if speakeasy counts the way my ISP counts then there really
may only be 1 "usable" IP address.

--
 Leela: Oh, Adelai, I've had a wonderful time today. No one's stared
 at me, or avoided staring at me, or tried to burn me. You make me