To: <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:09 PM
Subject: Accidentally removed important packages

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

I know that I should have been more careful, but I don't
know what to do now.

I ran into a version conflict over libstdc++ where I needed to downgrade
to an older version.

When I removed the package (carelessly, I know) it removed some 311
dependencies including:

grub
initscripts
hal
passwd
rpm
yum

and a bunch of other really important things.

Is there any way to salvage this using the rescue CD, or something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.