Re: F7 and WoW?

Chris wrote:
Before I run off and remove my kids Windows2000 OS for Fedora, will F7
play WoW?  HE wants to play Wow really bad but also wants to try out
Linux.

Both Cedega (http://games.cedega.com/gamesdb/games/alphabrowse.mhtml?letter=W) and CrossoverOffice (http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?letter=w) support WoW

Wine supports it too, supposedly (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9262, http://frankscorner.org/) but I've had troubles using wine in Fedora: I tried running openCanvas in it and it wouldn't work. CrossoverOffice ran it perfectly and even supports wacom tablets out of the box.

To reiterate: yes it's possible