Re: Accidentally removed important packages

> boot with rescue disk and reinstall them
>
> --------------------
>
> Itamar Reis Peixoto
>
> e-mail/msn: itamar ispbrasil com br
> skype: itamarjp
> icq: 81053601
> +55 11 4063 5033

Thank you, Itmar.

I did try that, and was unable to.

Perhaps I did something wrong.

For instance, I tried to chroot into my system and run rpm from
there but that did not work.

I tried creating a soft link from the rescue system's /usr/bin/rpm to my
system's /usr/bin and chrooting into my system but that didn't work
either.

I then just tried to run rpm from the rescue system, but that did not work.

This is what I tried:

rpm -Uvh
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/7/Fedora/i386/os/Fedora/libstdc++-4.1.2-12.i386.rpm

Thanks.