Internet traffic and Azureus -

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Oct 2 22:46:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

> Actually this is a case of "fool me twice, shame on me".  He has posted to
> this list before and we should have recognized that and ignored him from the
> very start.  :-(

Ed yes you of all people on this list know i've been on it for years and
when i post i always speak my mind, wtf should i "walk on cotton wool"
if somethings there to be said, say it and say it by not beating about
the bush. I've called ppl trolls before and I've been called a troll before,
doesnt bother me, i never take anything no public forums/lists
personally, arguing sometimes helps pass time :)

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou