Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Karl Larsen wrote:

As a person who years ago had 4 safes in my office all Top Secret, I learned long ago if I have something I'm not able to talk about, I never let ANYONE know I have it. Announcing you have an NDA is childish and stupid.

Hardly, anyone who has anything to do with it infrastructure, would most likely be on one, and tis very common knowledge

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou