No Announcements for Today's F-7 Updates?

Hmm.

I updated my Fedora 7 install a few moments ago with various packages;
but these seemed to have no corresponding update notifications to the
fedora-package-announce list; and I'm pretty sure that it's not just my
mail filters acting up again because the web-based archives don't have
any such update notices either. :|

Is this absence intentional (buildsystem fixes/updates perhaps)?

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479