How do I add CAcert.org to the recognized root certificates list for [Evolution|Epiphany|Firefox]?

I've set up a server with a web application so that our students can
check their marks.  I've also gotten a CAcert.org certificate for this
web server and am now trying to work out how to convince the 70+ Fedora
systems in the school that CAcert.org can be trusted.

I'd really rather *not* change each student's profile, so I'm trying to
work out a system-wide method.

Thanks,
Jonathan