Internet traffic and Azureus -

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Oct 4 11:14:09 UTC 2007

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> No, I won't.  I'll even sign an NDA.
>>>
>>> I will verify your data and simply state if your data stands up.

our QC advises me that I can not enforce an NDA with you being a non
citizen or resident on my country..read on..

>> you will be unable to verify my data, unless you work for Singtel/Optus
>
> Or have contacts at Singtel.  I can check your supposed data for accuracy
> without revealing the source.

in that case you dont need me to produce figures, your contacts can
directly tell you this information

> Dilbert appears in over 2000 newspapers worldwide in 65 countries and 25

maybe some of us have better things to do then read newspapers, i never
read them, becuase its always old news just rehashed of what ive watched
on tv late the night before.

--

Cheers
Res